Marty C. Tornatore, O.D.
Dr. Marty C Tornatore is an Optometry Specialist. He graduated with honors from New England College Of Optometry in 1993.
- Saint Joseph’s College, Windham, ME. – BA, Biology, 1989
- New England College of Optometry, Boston MA. – O.D., Doctor of Optometry, 1993
Licenses & Certifications:
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Diplomate American Board of Optometry since January 2014
- TPA/Glaucoma Certification California
- IAB Certification in Ocular Disease Treatment and management.
- Milauskas Eye Institute – 2018 – Present
- North County Eye Center – Escondido, CA – 1999-2018
- West Coast Eye Care Associates – San Diego, CA – 1996 – 1999
- “Review of the risk of HIV infection through corneal transplantation in the United States”, Journal of the American Optometric Association, March 1994.
Presentations/ Clinical Studies:
- “Syphilis and its ocular manifestations”, VAMC, – Manchester, NH
- “Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy”, South Boston, MA
- “Review of Melanocytomas”, New England Eye Institute, Boston, MA
- “Risk of HIV infection through corneal transplantation”, VAMC, Boston, MA
- Clinical Investigator, PBH Precision UV Contact Lenses, Materials Study, 12/95
- Clinical Investigator, Boston Simplicity Solution Study, 01/96-04/96
- Clinical Investigator, Menicon Z AS-3, Material Study, 12/97-05/99