Before Your Visit
What to bring
For your visit to Milauskas Eye Institute, we ask that you bring the following items and documentation for your visit:
- Your current pair(s) of eyeglasses
- Any medications (including non-prescription) that you use regularly, as these may be contributing to or hindering eye health
- Your vision insurance information
In addition, you may choose to fill the following forms out beforehand, and can bring them to your appointment:
English Version of Forms
- Notice of Billing Practices
- Preferred Method of Communication
- Milauskas Patient History
- Consent for Care & Treatment
Versión en Español de Formularios
Questions are good (… really good)
Our job is to serve you and that begins and ends with providing the knowledge and insight you want and need.
So come to your next visit with any and all questions that you have! We’re ready and willing to help you better understand the specifics of your vision.