Sarah Frassato, O.D.
Dr. Sarah Frassato, has spent time volunteering with organizations like Adopt a School in Illinois and VOSH Indiana in Puerto Cortez, Honduras.
- Doctor of Optometry: Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago, Illinois | May 2008
- Bachelor of Arts: University of Illinois at Chicago: Psychology, Chicago, Illinois | May 2004
- Milauskas Eye Institute | 2014
- Oswego Vision, Oswego, IL | 2011-2014
- Lenscrafters, Chicago, IL | 2008-2011
- Lossman Eye Care Associates, Park Ridge, IL | Spring 2008
- Illinois Eye Institute, Advanced Care | Winter 2008
- Illinois Eye Institute, Pediatrics and Binocular Vision, Chicago, IL Winter 2008
- Victorian College of Optometry, Carlton, Victoria- Australia | Fall 2007
- Hines VA Hospital Blind Rehab Center| Hines, Il | Summer 2007
- Adam Benjamin Jr. VA outpatient Clinic| Crown Point, In | Summer 2007
- Adopt a School a partnership with Essilor Vision Foundation, Oswego School District # 308 | October 2012 | April 2013 |October 2013 | April 2014
- VOSH Indiana| Puerto Cortez, Honduras | February 2007